Though the British has long since left the country of India, there is no denying that the growth of the English language continues to increase as well as its popularity and has even reached the point where it is considered as official language in a subsidiary level. It comes as no surprise that in multilingual nation, English serves as the link or bridge among different languages. Nowadays, there is an evident decline when it comes to learning as well as teaching of the English language. According to the all-India coordinator of the English Language Training Institutes Support Scheme, Professor K Venkat Reddy, educators must be given the proper training if the country desires to have the English education improve once more.
He was also asked regarding the current standard of the English language in India and he said that the English education can be generally divided into three types based on the area. First, it is considered fairly well in cosmopolitan cities and sometimes considered as a first language. Second, it is considered as the second language in districts. Third, it is still considered a foreign language by the students in many rural areas.
When asked what could be done to improve the teaching of English, Professor Reddy said that the first thing that the educators will need is proper training. Many of the government teachers have below standards when it comes to English speaking skills and change will not occur unless they are trained properly. Another thing that should be done is changing the medium of instructions to English in all higher level institutions from the vernacular. This way, rural parents will not be encouraged to send their children to private schools that teach mediocre English yet charges very high fees.
When asked if additional English and foreign language institutions are needed, Professor Reddy said that training institutes are necessary more than the universities. The English language is considered to be an asset and it has divided the nation into two – those who speak English and those who don’t. For educators planning to teach English as a foreign language, learn more about Entrust TEFL.
Right now, the cosmetic industry is being dominated by formulated synthetic skin care products but due to information that is now so easily accessible, more and more people are now getting familiar with organic skin care. People are now becoming aware of the many benefits that organic skin care brings and with this awareness comes increased sales.
When people hear about organic skin care, they often think about skin products made from natural ingredients. Some people even question the effectiveness of organic products. But when you compare them with formulated chemical-based skin care products, you will see why organic skin care is the better choice.
First of all, people switch to organic skin care because of the benefits it has on the skin. What most people don’t understand about chemical-based skin care products is that they are often made ingredients or chemicals that can be very harmful to the body. Remember, whatever you apply in your skin is bound to get absorbed by the body. Of course, you wouldn’t any harmful substances entering your body. There are numerous side effects that one may experience when using chemical-based products such as inflammation, irritation, skin disorders, discoloration and it could even affect the body’s natural pH. What’s even worse is that some of the ingredients used to produce these inorganic skin care products are carcinogenics and can cause cancer. With organic skin care products, however, you are sure that the ingredients used are all natural and were grown sustainably using the most advanced methods. While chemical-based products are fast acting, they don’t offer long lasting results unlike organic skin care products that help restore the skin and make sure that problems don’t persist even when the use of the skin care products are discontinued.
But aside from the skin benefits of organic skin care products, another known benefit is that they are also environment friendly. Just the production of chemical-based products is known to be wasteful unlike organic products which are made from renewable ingredients. Also, chemical products are tested on animals unlike with organic skin care products like natural soothing handcream which is cruelty-free.
With the real estate industry so complex, you would need to find the right agent to guide you and keep you away from getting lost or taken advantage of. Now in a time where information is readily available one click away, you would wonder why there would be such a need for real estate agents when all you need to know is available online, well, you should know that the Internet may have improved the processes of real estate but it hasn’t exactly done much to lessen the need for real estate agents.
Finding a real estate agent is important as they can make your real estate venture easier. Through their guidance, you know you are in a safe place. But with so many real estate agents today, how do you know if the agent you had hired is truly the right one for you? Well, good real estate agents often share the same expert qualities.
- They have effective communication skills. Good real estate agents know how to communicate. Real estate agents would need to stay in contact with their clients because the real estate market can change quickly.
- They are active. One of the good qualities of real estate agents to look for is activeness. They should always be active in calling you and informing about the latest developments in your property and the market. They should actively call potential buyers and building trust with customers and even chasing new leads.
- They are good listeners. You need a real estate agent that knows how to listen and understand all your needs. Don’t go for agents that talk too much and you can’t get a word in. It’s important that you have a voice as well in the partnership.
- They put their clients first. A good real estate agent would always put their clients first. They are client motivated and will make sure their clients are happy.
- They adapt easily. This is in regards to their clients’ needs. If their clients prefer to email instead of making calls, then the agent would have to respect that.
- They understand their clients. This is important because Thailand real estate can be highly complex and it would definitely help if the agent knows and understands your motivation for either buying or selling a property.