“Cleanliness is next to Godliness” we can never go wrong with this old adage. And nothing beats the colour white in symbolizing it. Cleanliness should always be observed wherever we are, especially in our kitchens. We make our favourite dishes and comfort foods in the kitchen so it’s no question why we must maintain it. We don’t want to eat harmful bacteria and fungi from the foods we serve, and besides who would eat a dish cooked from a dirty kitchen? Here are some advantages of using white tiles for your kitchen:
- White is bright. Nothing is more appealing to our eyes than brightness. White kitchen tiles also maximize the light in the kitchen by reflecting it. So the lighter the theme of your kitchen, the brighter it can be.
- It is easy to decorate. White can complement every other colours. So, if you are planning to put some décors and make it an artsy place, white is the best deal for you. Hang a dark tapestry or put a light coloured frame, it is for you to satisfy your taste. White blends perfectly.
- Simplicity is beauty. White tiles are simple, but with the right sizes and shapes it will turn out to be as elegant as others. It is just like going to a party and wearing a white dress, you’ll surely be a head-turner.
- It is easy to clean. Spot the dirt right away without exerting too much effort, it saves a lot of time cleaning. You don’t need to scrub the whole wall but simply focus on the right spot. Easy and convenient, right?
- It is a natural air cooler. By reflecting the light, it reflects heat as well. Unlike dark colours, white does not absorb heat. You surely don’t want to add more heat other than the fire from what your stove produces.
This concludes that choosing white kitchen tiles is a win-win situation. With all the benefits and advantages that you can get from it, and with all the variation of shades (thanks to manufacturers’ technology), it is the best thing your kitchen could ever have.