To be in a Similan diving liveaboard is the best way to dive in Thailand. When opting for a diving trip, the liveaboard is a great choice to have more dives per day, see the best dive spots of Similan during the best times, and meet people who also enjoy diving. You can possibly learn more diving skills especially that it takes you the furthest destinations:
- More Dives Per Day – Daytrips will allow you to have two dives per day, especially that you need to consider the trip going to and back. As the islands are far away, it isn’t possible to do more dives in one day. With Similan diving liveaboard, you can possibly venture to the islands and enjoy an interesting dive early in the morning or evening dives.
- Wake Up at Empty Dive Sites – Once you wake up in the morning, you’re already taken to the dive spot where no one else is there. It’s actually the best time for diving in the Similan Islands. As you are first in the water, you actually have a better chance to see the undisturbed marine life.
- Pursue your Diving Education on a Liveaboard – If you really like to learn more about scuba diving, do an excursion to the Similan Islands. The liveaboard will allow you to enjoy more dives per day, while taking you to neighbouring places. Evenings are the best time to explore the theories of scuba diving. At daytime, you can have yourself enjoy the dives to improve your skills.
- Meet Like-Minded People – On a Similan diving liveaboard, you’ll be on a holiday with other diving fanatics. You’re certain that everyone will have something in common, so you have a great time with co-divers on your holiday. You can then meet new friends and even share sentiments while on this trip.
- Explore the Island – If you opt for a Similan diving liveaboard, you are given an opportunity to explore the entire region and have more dives than what daytrips can offer. You can see the various scenery of the island while on your way to the next island.
Dive operators are knowledgeable and experienced when it comes to liveaboards, so they’ll take you to the best diving spots of the area. If you want some activities and experience adventure, stay relaxed while on deck or go between dives to explore the underwater.